Let’s attend the EMP opening party for their new Worlds of Science Fiction exhibit.
Here are some of the cool things from the space themed event:
• The debut of Ninkasi’s space beer
• Q&A with guest of honor George Takei
• Photo ops with amazing replicas, including: The Seattle Time Machine, Star Trek Command Chair, and the TARDIS
• A totally cosmic set from Starship EMP’s house band, The Beam Me Ups!
• Science fiction trivia with MovieCat
• Prize giveaways, galactic drink specials, futuristic ice cream from Dippin’ Dots, and anoxygen bar
• Science fiction costumes are encouraged
$25 ($18 EMP members, $12 youth ages 5-17)
All ages, cash bars with ID.
Buy tickets and learn more here: http://www.empmuseum.org/calendar/events/zero-gravity.aspx